This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value! It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30% and can only be sold to purchasers that have some association with Hinckley and Bosworth I.E. Currently living or working in the area and are a non home owner.<br/><br/>An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built second floor apartment. Sought after and highly convenient location within walking distance of the town centre, The Crescent, Doctors, Dentists, local parks, train and bus station, leisure centre and access to the A5 and the M69 motorway. Immaculately presented, NHBC guaranteed, energy efficient, with a range of good quality fixtures and fittings including white panelled interior doors, security entry system, wired in smoke alarms, gas central heating and UPVC SUDG. Spacious accommodation offers entrance hall, open plan fitted lounge dining kitchen, study/dining area. 2 double bedrooms (main with en suite shower room) and bathroom. Allocated parking, communal gardens and bin store. Viewing highly recommended. Carpets and one blind included.
Council tax band - B
125 years remaining from 2016
Service charge = £192 per quarter
Ground Rent = £100 per annum
THIS PROPERTY CAN ONLY BE SOLD TO PURCHASERS THAT HAVE SOME ASSOCIATION WITH THE HINCKLEY AND BOSWORTH AREA - I.E. CURRENTLY LIVING OR WORKING IN THE AREA
This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%. Can only be sold to purchasers that have some association with Hinckley and Bosworth I.E. Currently living or working in the area and are a non home owner.
Open pitched and tiled canopy porch with outside security light, security entry system, UPVC SUDG door leads to
With individual mailboxes, lighting on a timer, stairway to
Solid wood grain front door with spy hole to No. 6E
Single panelled radiator, wired in smoke alarm, security entry phone, digital programmer for central heating system, door to cloaks cupboard/storage cupboard, loft access (partially boarded), attractive white 6-panelled interior door to
The fitted kitchen having a fashionable range of gloss cream fitted kitchen units with soft close doors, consisting of inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above and cupboard beneath. Further matching range of floor mounted cupboard units and 4-drawer unit. Contrasting walnut finish roll edged working surfaces above with inset 4-ring stainless steel gas hob unit and single fan-assisted oven with grill beneath, stainless steel splash backs, stainless steel chimney extractor above. Matching upstands, further matching wall mounted cupboard units (one concealing the gas condensing boiler for central heating and domestic hot water), appliance recess points, plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Wired in heat detector.
Lounge/Dining area with double panelled radiator, TV aerial point and UPVC SUDG French doors with Juliet balcony.
With double panelled radiator.
With single panelled radiator, digital thermostat for central heating system, door to
With white suite consisting of fully-tiled shower cubicle with glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, contrasting tiled surrounds, radiator and extractor fan.
With single panelled radiator.
With white suite consisting of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Contrasting tiled surrounds, radiator and extractor fan.
The property is nicely situated set back from the road, having well kept lawned communal gardens. Allocated car parking space to rear and a bin store.
Council tax band - B
EPC rating - B
Second floor apartment
2 double bedrooms