This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.<br/><br/>NO CHAIN. An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built first floor apartment. Sought after and highly convenient location within walking distance of the town centre, The Crescent, Doctors, Dentists, local parks, train and bus stations, leisure centre and easy access to the A5 and the M69 motorway. Well presented, NHBC guaranteed, energy efficient, with a range of good quality fixtures and fittings including white panelled interior doors, security entry system, wired in smoke alarms, gas central heating and UPVC SUDG. Spacious accommodation offers entrance hall, open plan fitted living dining kitchen, study/dining area. 2 double bedrooms (main with ensuite shower room) and bathroom. Allocated parking, communal gardens and bin store. Viewing recommended. Carpets, blinds and curtains included.
This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%. This property can only be sold to purchasers that have some association with the Hinckley and Bosworth area - I.E. Currently living or working in the area.
Leasehold 125 years from 2016.
Service charge £218.75 per quarter.
Ground Rent £100 per annum.
Council Tax Band - B
Open pitched and tiled canopy porch with security entry system and outside lighting. UPVC SUDG door to
With individual mail boxes, lighting on a timer, stairway to first floor. Solid wood grain front door with spy hole to No 6c.
With single panelled radiator, wired in smoke alarm, digital programmer, thermostat for central heating system, security entry phone. Door to a store room/ linen cupboard housing the consumer unit. Attractive white six panelled interior doors to
The kitchen area: With a range of white fitted kitchen units with soft close doors consisting inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps above and cupboard beneath. Further matching range of floor mounted cupboard units and four drawer units, contrasting Walnut finish working surfaces above with inset four ring stainless steel gas hob unit, single fan assisted oven with grill beneath, stainless steel chimney extractor above, matching upstands. Further matching range of wall mounted cupboard units, one concealing the gas condensing combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Appliance recess points, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, wired in heat detector.
Lounge dining area: With double panelled radiator, TV aerial point, UPVC SUDG French doors to a Juliet balcony.
With white suite consisting full tiled shower cubical, glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, contrasting tiled surrounds, radiator, extractor fan.
With white suite consisting panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, contrasting tiled surrounds, radiator and extractor fan.
The property is nicely situated set well back from the road having well kept lawned communal gardens. There is an allocated tarmacadam car parking space to rear and bin store.
Council scheme property
EPC rating B
Council tax band B
First floor flat