This property is offered to the market at 70% OF THE MARKET VALUE as part of the affordable housing scheme with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, but you have 100% ownership. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.<br/><br/>Stylish 2016 Persimmon Homes built end town house on a large corner plot. Sought after and convenient cul de sac location within walking distance of the town centre, the crescent, schools, doctors, dentists, parks, train and bus stations and good access to the A5 and M69 motorway. Immaculately contemporary style interior, NHBC, energy efficient with a range of good quality fixtures and fittings including white panelled interior doors, spindle balustrades, wooden/ceramic tiled flooring, wired in smoke alarms, gas central heating, UPVC SUDG and UPVC SUDG soffits and fascias. Offers entrance hall, separate WC, fitted kitchen and lounge dining room. 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. Double driveway, front and enclosed rear garden, further enclosed plot of land to side. Viewing recommended. Carpets, blinds and shed included.
Freehold <br/>Council tax band= B
Open canopy porch with outside lighting, attractive light grey composite panelled front door to
With grey ceramic tiled flooring, wired in smoke alarm, single panelled radiator, digital thermostat for the central heating on the ground floor, stairway to first floor with white spindle balustrades, attractive white six panelled interior doors to
With white suite consisting low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and wall mounted consumer unit.
With a fashionable range of grey wood grain fitted kitchen units consisting inset one and a half bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps above and cupboard beneath. Further matching floor mounted cupboard units and four drawer units, contrasting white roll edge working surfaces above with inset four ring stainless steel gas hob unit, stainless steel splash back and stainless-steel chimney extractor above and matching upstands. Further matching wall mounted cupboard units one concealing the gas condensing combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water with Hive thermostat, one tall larder unit, appliances recess points, plumbing for automatic washing machine and grey ceramic tiled flooring.
With grey wood grain laminate wood strip flooring, two single panelled radiators, TV aerial point including Sky, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard with light and power, UPVC SUDG French doors to rear garden with built in blind.
With white spindle balustrades, loft access with extending aluminium ladder for access, which is boarded and has lighting.
With radiator, Tv aerial point and digital thermostat for central heating and domestic hot water.
With radiator and TV aerial point.
With white suite consisting panelled bath, mixer taps and shower attachment above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, contrasting tiled surrounds including the flooring, radiator, wall mounted gloss white bathroom cabinet and extractor fan.
The property is nicely situated in a private cul de sac on a large corner plot, set back from the road having a double width tarmacadam driveway to front with outside tap. There is a fenced and enclosed rear garden which runs from front to rear. A timber gate offers access to the fully fenced and enclosed rear garden which has a full width slabbed patio adjacent to the rear of the property. Beyond which the garden is mainly laid to lawn with surrounds beds. The garden has a sunny aspect, timber shed included and outside light.
This property is offered to the market at 70% OF THE MARKET VALUE as part of the affordable housing scheme with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, but you have 100% ownership.
Stylish 2016 Persimmon Homes built end town house on a large corner plot.
Offers entrance hall, separate WC, fitted kitchen and lounge dining room.
2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower.
Double driveway, front and enclosed rear garden, further enclosed plot of land to side.
Carpets, blinds and shed included.