**FULLY BOOKED** This property is offered to the market at 70% OF THE MARKET VALUE as part of the affordable housing scheme with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, but you have 100% ownership. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.<br/><br/>An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built Kingswood design semi-detached family home. Sought after and convenient location within walking distance of Hinckley town centre, The Crescent, train and bus station, Doctors, Dentists, leisure centre and with good access to the A5 and the M69 motorway. Immaculately presented, NHBC warranty, energy efficient, with a range of good quality fixtures and fittings including white panelled interior doors, oak flooring, wired in smoke alarm, spotlights, gas central heating, UPVC SUDG and UPVC soffits and fascias. Offers entrance hall, separate WC, lounge and fitted dining kitchen. 3 bedrooms (main with wardrobes & en suite shower room) and family bathroom. Well kept front and enclosed rear garden with shed. Driveway to side. Carpets included.
Freehold, 100% of the property is owned.<br/><br/>Council Tax Band - B
A pathway and outside light leads to the composite panelled front door to the
with keypad for burglar alarm system. Single panelled radiator. Engineered oak flooring. Stairway to first floor. Thermostat for the central heating. Wired in smoke alarm. Wall mounted shoe cupboard included. Attractive white panelled interior doors to
with low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted consumer unit. Lino flooring. Single panelled radiator.
with single panelled radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Fashionable range of fitted kitchen units in grey with roll edge working surfaces above. Inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood above. Electric oven and grill. Inset 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and cupboard beneath. Automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Drawer units. Further wall mounted cupboard unit, one housing the Ideal gas combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Tiled flooring with under floor heating. The dining area with double panelled radiator. Useful under stairs storage cupboard with light and shelving. Thermostat for the underfloor heating. UPVC SUDG French doors to rear garden.
with oak wooden hand rails. Loft access, partially boarded with extending aluminium ladder for access. Wired in smoke alarm. Door to
with a range of fitted bedroom furniture including a mirror fronted wardrobes with sliding doors and rails. Single panelled radiator. Wall mounted thermostat. Door to
with shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiled surrounds. Inset ceiling spotlights. Lino flooring. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror fronted cupboard. Single panelled radiator. Extractor fan.
with single panelled radiator.
with laminate wood strip flooring. Single panelled radiator.
with white suite consisting panelled bath. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Lino flooring. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling spotlights. Single panelled radiator.
the property is nicely situated on a corner plot with a long tarmacadam driveway to side with timber gate offering access to the rear garden. The front garden is laid to lawn with surrounding beds. The gas and electric meters. The garden is fenced and enclosed with a slabbed patio adjacent to the rear of the property. Outside light and tap. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with well stocked surrounding beds. Slabbed and stoned pathway leads to the top of the garden where there is a raised slabbed seating area. Timber shed with wooden and glazed doors.
This property is offered to the market at 70% OF THE MARKET VALUE as part of the affordable housing scheme with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
Can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.
An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes semi-detached family home
A range of good quality fixtures and fittings
3 bedrooms (main with wardrobes & en suite shower room)