This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.<br/><br/>An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built second floor apartment. Sought after and highly convenient location within walking distance of the town centre, The Crescent, Doctors, Dentists, local parks, train and bus station, parks, leisure centre and easy access to the A5 and the M69 motorway. Immaculately presented, NHBC guaranteed, energy efficient, with a range of good quality fixtures and fittings including white panelled interior doors, security entry system, wired in smoke alarms, gas central heating and UPVC SUDG. Spacious accommodation offers entrance hall, open plan fitted living dining kitchen, study/dining area. 2 double bedrooms (main with ensuite shower room) and bathroom. Allocated parking, communal gardens and bin store. Viewing highly recommended. Carpets, blinds, some curtains and wardrobes included.
Open pitched and tiled canopy porch with security entry system and outside lighting. UPVC SUDG front door to
with individual mailboxes. Lighting on a timer. Stairway to second floor. Wood panelled and SUDG door to the rear of the property. Solid wood panelled front door with spyhole to
to No. 2F - with security entry phone. Digital programmer and thermostat for central heating and domestic hot water. Single panelled radiator. Wired in smoke alarm. Door to built in storage cupboard. Loft access. Attractive white six panelled interior door to
The kitchen area with a fashionable range of gloss cream fitted kitchen units with oft closing doors and stainless steel fittings consisting inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps above and cupboard beneath. Further matching floor mounted cupboard units and four drawer unit. Contrasting grey roll edged working surfaces above with inset four ring stainless steel gas hob unit. Single fan assisted oven with grill beneath. Stainless steel splashback and stainless steel chimney extractor above. Matching upstands. Further matching wall mounted cupboard units, one concealing the gas condensing combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Integrated washing machine and fridge freezer.
with radiator. TV aerial point including access to SKY. UPVC SUDG French doors to a Juliet balcony.
with double panelled radiator.
with a range of wardrobes included in beech consisting of one double and two single wardrobe units. Chest of drawers to centre. Radiator. TV aerial point. Digital programmer and thermostat for central heating and domestic hot water. Door to
with white suite consisting fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed shower doors. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Contrasting tiled surrounds. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
with telephone point.
with white suite consisting panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Contrasting tiled surrounds. Radiator. Extractor fan.
The property is set back from the road, having well kept lawned communal gardens. Allocated tarmacadam car parking space to rear. Bin stores.
PROPERTY ONLY SUITABLE TO THOSE WHO CURRENTLY LIVE OR WORK IN THE HINCKLEY & BOSWORTH AREA
An impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built second floor apartment
Sought after and highly convenient location
NHBC guaranteed & energy efficient
Range of good quality fixtures and fittings
2 double bedrooms (main with en suite shower room)