Teal Drive, Hinckley

Shared Ownership £130,000 2 Bed Town House for sale in Hinckley

Sold Subject to Contract

 
Tenure

Leasehold. 75% shared ownership. £300 per annum for the remaining 25%

Accommodation

Open arch topped porch with outside security light. White panelled front door to

Entrance hallway

with double panelled radiator. Wall mounted consumer unit. Inset ceiling spotlights. Wired in smoke alarm. Digital thermostat for central heating system. Stairway to first floor with white spindle balustrades. Useful understairs storage cupboard beneath. Door to walk in store room (previously a separate WC - plumbing still fully available with extractor fan and overhead spotlight)

Fitted kitchen to front

3.06 x 1.90 (10'0 x 6'2 )

with a range of beech finish fitted kitchen units consisting inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps above and cupboard beneath. Further matching floor mounted cupboard units and drawer. Contrasting roll edged working surfaces above with inset four ring gas hob unit. Single oven with grill beneath. Integrated extractor above. Tiled splashbacks. Further matching wall mounted cupboard units, one concealing the Worcester gas condensing combination boiler, new as of 2017, for central heating and domestic hot water. Appliance recess points. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.

Lounge dining room to rear

3.95 x 3.70 (12'11 x 12'1 )

with feature contemporary stone finish fireplace incorporating a stainless steel living flame pebble effect electric fire. Double panelled radiator. TV aerial point including SKY. White panelled and SUDG French door to rear garden

First floor landing

with white spindle balustrades. Single panelled radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Door to airing cupboard. Loft access

Bedroom one to front

2.80 x 3.95 (9'2 x 12'11 )

with oak finish laminate wood strip flooring. Double panelled radiator. Ceiling mounted fanlight. Built in wardrobe. UPVC SUDG French doors to Juliet balcony

Bedroom two to rear

3.92 x 1.93 (12'10 x 6'3 )

with oak finish laminate wood strip flooring. Double panelled radiator. UPVC SUDG French doors to Juliet balcony

Refitted bathroom

1.98 x 1.93 (6'5 x 6'3 )

with white suite consisting panelled bath with mains shower unit above and glazed shower screen to side. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Contrasting grey tiled surrounds. Radiator and extractor fan

Outside

The property is nicely situated at the head of a cul de sac overlooking the canal to front. The front garden is principally stoned for easy maintenance. A slabbed pathway leads down the side of the property through a timber gate to the fully fenced and enclosed rear garden which has been hard landscaped, having a timber decked patio adjacent to the rear of the property, beyond which the garden is slabbed for easy maintenance with surrounding stoned borders. Barked play area to the top of the garden. Beyond this is a double length tarmacadam driveway.

  1.  
    2 Bedrooms
  2.  
    -
  3.  
    -
  4.  
    Off-Street
  • FOR 75% SHARE. £300 per annum for the remaining 25%. Attractive modern town house next to a lake and fronting onto a canal
  • Sought after and convenient cul de sac location close to the town with its wide range of amenities
  • Gas central heating, wired in smoke alarms and UPVC SUDG
  • Open porch, entrance hall and kitchen
  • Lounge dining room
  • 2 good sized bedrooms, both with Juliet balconies
  • Bathroom with shower
  • Front and hard landscaped rear garden
A photo of Rebecca Scrivins

Viewing arrangements? Our pleasure! Please call our office and speak to Rebecca today.

01455 890480

Scrivins & Co. are pleased to provide no obligation FREE VALUATIONS to intending vendors thinking of selling their property. For further details of this and our extremely competitive selling fee structure, please contact us for a no-obligation chat.

Disclaimer

Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. We must also stress that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.