Amber Way, Burbage

£120,000 2 Bed Town House for sale in Burbage

Sold Subject to Contract

 
Tenure

Leasehold
Lease is for a term of 125 years from 2016
£121 per quarter service charge
£150 per annum ground rent

THIS PROPERTY CAN ONLY BE SOLD TO PURCHASERS THAT HAVE SOME ASSOCIATION WITH THE HINCKLEY AND BOSWORTH AREA - I.E. CURRENTLY LIVING OR WORKING IN THE AREA

This property is currently on a scheme whereby you own 100% of the property but for only 70% of its market value. It can only ever be resold for this 70% value and there is no rent to pay on the other 30%.

Accommodation

Open canopy porch with outside lighting. Attractive composite panel and SUDG front door to

Entrance Hallway

with radiator. Stairway to first floor with door to

Entrance Hallway First Floor

white spindle balustrades. Double panelled radiator. Wired in smoke alarm. Thermostat for central heating system. Stairway to second floor with white spindle balustrades. Attractive white 6 panelled interior doors to

Separate WC

1.99 x 1.82 (6'6 x 5'11 )

with white suite consisting low level WC. Pedestal washing basin. tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Extractor fan. Further storage cupboard with fitted shower rail.

Front Lounge

4.11 x 4.32 (13'5 x 14'2 )

L-shape. Double panelled radiator. TV aerial point.

Fitted Dining Kitchen to Rear

2.23 x 4.10 (7'3 x 13'5 )

with a fashionable range of white oak wood grain fitted kitchen units with soft close doors consisting inset 1 and a half bowls. Single drainage stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps above, cupboard beneath. Further matching floor mounted cupboard units and 4 drawer unit. Contrasting back roll edge working surfaces above with inset 4 ring stainless steel gas hob unit. Single fan assisted oven with grill beneath. Stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel chimney extractor fan above. Matching up stands. Further matching wall mounted cupboard units. Appliance recess points. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Wall mounted gas condensing combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.

Second Floor Landing

with white spindle balustrades. Wired in smoke alarm. Loft access

Bedroom One to Front

4.33 x 4.95 (14'2 x 16'2 )

with radiator. Thermostat for central heating system.

Bedroom Two to Rear

2.26 x 3.28 (7'4 x 10'9 )

with single panelled radiator.

Bathroom to Rear

1.98 x 2.11 (6'5 x 6'11 )

with white suite consisting panelled bath, main shower unit above. Pedestal washing basin, mirror fronted bathroom cabinet above. Low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.

Outside

the property is set back from the road. The front garden principally laid to lawn. There are two allocated car parking spaces to rear. Bin Store.

  1.  
    2 Bedrooms
  2.  
    1 Bathrooms
  3.  
    1 Receptions
  4.  
    Off-Street
  • Impressive 2016 Persimmon Homes built three storey town house
  • Sought after and convenient location
  • Immaculately presented
  • NHBC guaranteed and energy efficient
  • range of good quality fixtures and fittings
  • Two parking spaces to rear
  • Viewing recommended
  • Carpets, curtains and blinds included.
A photo of Rebecca Scrivins

Viewing arrangements? Our pleasure! Please call our office and speak to Rebecca today.

01455 890480

Scrivins & Co. are pleased to provide no obligation FREE VALUATIONS to intending vendors thinking of selling their property. For further details of this and our extremely competitive selling fee structure, please contact us for a no-obligation chat.

Disclaimer

Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. We must also stress that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.